USB virus(cannot show files in usb)


Hy guyz today i am gonna tell you how to recover files from USB
you re here because your USB may have virus and it have files space and data
but cannot shown.
don't worry here is the solution to give files back to you safely.
i am here to tell you the solution of your any problem
simply it will shown with CMD command
follow my steps


1st : click on start button
2nd : search RuN or press window+r
on run command write CMD and hit enter
3rd : type
attrib -h -r s /s /d F:\*.*

F:\ S:\ D:\ these are name of drives check what is the name of your USB pin drive
and replace of F in command
 like:

my drive name is D:\ so i written this
it only work on USB virus 
after this command apply a folder without name is shown in USB in This folder
All your files are save you can copy it
for fix it contact me i will write post or tell you the way


if you want to anything or anyhelp about Computer or which is not available on this blog please email me ,
my email is calistaring@gmail.com
thank-you
you can Also contact me to fast service
My number : 03024408987
Name : Haid3r Awan

Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: