Increase Downloding Speed 3X( Internet download manager (Cracked) )













Hi guys now a days there is big problem of IDM
every one wants downloading and Fast
which is only possible by IDM
IDM was expired this shit msg seen every where
Many of my friends ask me about it
i give them the crack and tell them every time what they can do
So i am bored to tell them again and again and take decision to post IDM(CRACKED)
i give you the crack and tell the steps how to do it

1st : Download RAR file    Download
2nd : Extract it(PAssword is : store47)
3rd : Now install the setup of IDM
4rt : install 64/32 bit cracked setup to crack the IDM
5th : enjoy ! its done :) ! That's it.


if you want to anything or anyhelp about Computer or which is not available on this blog please email me ,
my email is calistaring@gmail.com
thank-you
you can Also contact me to fast service
My number : 03024408987
Name : Haid3r Awan


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: